Thursday, July 22, 2010

Armond White on /Filmcast

Our pal Armond appeared on the /Filmcast to more or less explain himself in front of the virtual lynch mob that's been lighting their torches and sharpening their pitchforks ever since he panned District 9.

For right now, there's far too many gangrenous quotes from Mr. White for me to wade through here, but expect a post detailing some of my favorite Armond soundbites.

Although I did take a listen to the part where Armond defends himself and explains why Transformers 2 is a "piece of art" while Inception is a horrible film without any redeeming qualities. His defense boiled down to:

"I'm smart and can point out why Transformers 2 is better. I can't do that here, but I could if I had a Moviola on me."

Nicely done, Mr. White.

Podcast can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment